Trishuli River Facts
Grade for Autumn: Year round 3 to 3+
Grade for Spring: July 3 to Sept 4+
Possible operation: Autumn & Spring
Departure: Every dayt
Rafting days: 02 days (KTM to KTM)
Entrance by: 3 hours from Kathmandu & 4 hours from Pokhara
Put-in point: Charaundi or Fisling
Put-out point:Mugling or Simaltal / Gaighat
River distance: 38 km.
Optional trips to: Chitwan National Park or trekking to Annapurna region
Numbers of pax: Minimum 6 persons
Trip Price: Contact Us
Trishuli River Rafting
Rafting on the Trishuli River is an excellent opportunity to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, and cultural heritage and the flora and fauna. You can experience the thrills of white-water on the course of three days trip. This can be degraded as per your interest and time.
The Trishuli River is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
During the monsoon, Trishuli River promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. When the river is running high and wild, there are hardly any rafters around, and rafting on the Trishuli River is without a doubt the most exciting thing you can do in Nepal during monsoon and quite possibly one of the best two days big water rafting trips offered anywhere. There are numerous exciting rapids as the name of Snail's nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid. This makes your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water.
Kuringhat, a small and picturesque village is an ending spot from where you can drive to Kathmandu or Royal Chitwan National Park or Pokhara to continue your adventure in the Himalayas.
A pre-departure meeting to answer any questions, arrange timings for the departure and meet the team over a glass of rum (or two) is held the night before.
Day 01: Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" At River Fun Beach Resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Day 02: Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEA POT" and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus.
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Ground Transportation,(From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the.
- winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box.
- Company T-Shirt.
Cost not Included
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 person).
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Biratnagar-Kathmandu.
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: -
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
Trishuli River Rafting Departure Dates
JAN: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
FEB: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
MAR: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
APR: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
MAY: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
JUN: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
JUL: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
AUG: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
SEP: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
OCT: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
NOV: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
DEC: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
Please click on thumb image to have large view.
Trishuli River Rafting Map