Trishuli River Facts
Grade for Autumn: Year round 3 to 3+
Grade for Spring: July 3 to Sept 4+
Possible operation: Autumn & Spring
Departure: Every dayt
Rafting days: 02 days (KTM to KTM)
Entrance by: 3 hours from Kathmandu & 4 hours from Pokhara
Put-in point: Charaundi or Fisling
Put-out point:Mugling or Simaltal / Gaighat
River distance: 38 km.
Optional trips to: Chitwan National Park or trekking to Annapurna region
Numbers of pax: Minimum 6 persons
Trip Price: Contact Us
Trishuli River Rafting
Rafting on the Trishuli River is an excellent opportunity to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, and cultural heritage and the flora and fauna. You can experience the thrills of white-water on the course of three days trip. This can be degraded as per your interest and time.
The Trishuli River is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
During the monsoon, Trishuli River promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. When the river is running high and wild, there are hardly any rafters around, and rafting on the Trishuli River is without a doubt the most exciting thing you can do in Nepal during monsoon and quite possibly one of the best two days big water rafting trips offered anywhere. There are numerous exciting rapids as the name of Snail's nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid. This makes your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water.
Kuringhat, a small and picturesque village is an ending spot from where you can drive to Kathmandu or Royal Chitwan National Park or Pokhara to continue your adventure in the Himalayas.
Day 01: "Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to rafting starting point Charaudi Red House (81KM from Kathmandu). This exciting rafting trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for some time rest. After rest whitewater hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" & SURPRISE" stop at River Fun Beach Resort, and you will have buffet hot lunch. Free time you can swim at our private swimming pool, Kayaking course, visit local farm house, fruits garden, fishing etc. About 6:30pm we will make camp fire in our private river bank with some light snacks, in this relaxing period we can sing song, dance at beach or others. at Last about 9:00pm we will serve dinner and overnight in Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Tent.
Day 02: "Around 7:30 am in the morning wake up Tea and Breakfast. One of our guide take you to the village tour, he will brief about village, life style, etc. later on drop you the road side for next destination ( Kathmandu , Pokhara or Chitwan)”. If some group has 2 days program they continue the rafting for next few hour (3 hour).
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Ground Transportation,(Both Way Tourist Bust Transportation).
- NRS expedition rafting boat, NRS Lifejacket, Plastic Paddle.
- River Permit & necessary legal doucment.
- A professional whitewater river guide
- Dry Bag, Paddle Top, Safety drum, Safety, Through bag etc
- Cottage deluxe tent/regular tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort.
- Swimming pool fees.
- Safety Kayak.
- All meals (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast.
- Village tour at Buttar village
- First aid kid box.
- Hot/Cold Shower.
- Evening Camp fire with Snacks.
Cost not Included
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 person).
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Biratnagar-Kathmandu.
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: -
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
Trishuli River Rafting Departure Dates
JAN: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
FEB: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
MAR: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
APR: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
MAY: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
JUN: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
JUL: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
AUG: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
SEP: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
OCT: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
NOV: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
DEC: ORGANIZE EVERY DAY RAFTING TRIP(KATHMANDU/POKHARA/CHITWAN)
Please click on thumb image to have large view.
Trishuli River Rafting Map